Do you have strong clinical skills in an acute care setting across nearly all specialties? Do you possess strong administrative skills? Can you manage the flow of patients and resources in a small hospital setting? If so, this may be fore you!
- Provides leadership and supervision to off-shift nursing department personnel specific to all patient care areas of the hospital.
- Serves as a clinical resource person on patient care and services.
- Collaborates with Medical Staff and ancillary support in order to ensure optimal patient care services and environmental conditions at all times.
- Assist in directing/managing patient flow from the Emergency Department to the inpatient areas as well as the Operating Room to inpatient areas.
- Responsible for notifying Administrator-On-Call of serious issues, incidents, internal and external occurrences during shift.
- Maintains communication with providers and physicians groups
- BSN Preferred; MSN a plus
- 5 - 10 years experience in an acute care setting with progressive responsibility
- Supervisory or Patient Flow experience preferred
- Ability to coordinate proficiently with interdisciplinary team
- Strong understanding of the organization's patient care resources