Are you an effective problem-solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills? Do you have leadership experience and attention to detail? If so, this Patients Account Supervisor position is for you!
- Supervising day-to-day functions of staff for all billing and collections functions.
- Monitoring the accuracy and timeliness of the billing of all patient encounters.
- Supervising and executing all personnel functions of the department.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of payor rules, regulations, policies, and procedures as they impact the billing process.
- Reviewing patient encounter records for accuracy in demographic information and existence of necessary authorizations and referrals.
- Collaborating with other departments within the hospital to ensure requirements are being met.
- Maintaining professional relations with payor organization representatives
- Working closely with department manager, sharing critical information and statistical data, and developing strategies that will enhance the department's performance and human resources.
- Evaluating, coaching and training staff for development and performance improvement.
- Highschool diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of supervisory or Team Lead experience in revenue cycle
- Hospital experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of overall Revenue Cycle Operations related to Healthcare.
- Bilingual skills a big plus (Arabic, Spanish, etc.)