Are you an effective problem-solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills? Do you have leadership experience and attention to detail? If so, this Patients Account Supervisor position is for you! For more information, apply on our website.
- Supervising day-to-day functions of staff for all billing and collections functions.
- Monitoring the accuracy and timeliness of the billing of all patient encounters.
- Supervising and executing all personnel functions of the department.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of payor rules, regulations, policies, and procedures as they impact the billing process.
- Reviewing patient encounter records for accuracy in demographic information and existence of necessary authorizations and referrals.
- Collaborating with other departments within the hospital to ensure requirements are being met.
- Maintaining professional relations with payor organization representatives
- Working closely with department manager, sharing critical information and statistical data, and developing strategies that will enhance the department's performance and human resources.
- Evaluating, coaching and training staff for development and performance improvement.
- High school diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of supervisory or Team Lead experience in revenue cycle
- Hospital experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of overall Revenue Cycle Operations related to Healthcare.
- Bilingual skills a big plus