The Inventory Specialist is the point of contact for all materials management activities within the inventory system. They will be able to work efficiently both independently and with a team and will have strong organizational skills. If you meet the qualifications below, submit your resume and apply today!
- Maintain adequate inventory, scheduling and receiving shipments of raw materials as well as scheduling manufacturing based on inventory reports received from Manufacturing Partners
- Keep track of and report any potential shortages within the supply chain
- Monitor the status of inventory data to identify and resolve inaccuracies as they occur
- Regularly communicate with Finance and Materials Management to ensure inventory is received, costed, stored and consumed on the electronic system accurately
- Develop training materials, refine existing SOPs and train associates on activities as needed
- Microsoft Dynamic GP or Great Plains experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience in Inventory and Finance through month end close.
- Able to train others on system application.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Writing procedures and training guides.
- Experience using Great Plains.
- Coursework in Logistics, Business or Supply Chain Management.
- Experience with Pharmaceutical products.
- Minimum AS with 3-5 year experience in inventory systems application.