Provide patient care in an outpatient Cancer Care Center.
- Basic computer proficiency inclusive of ability to access, enters, and interpret computerized data/information.
- Effective interpersonal skills to facilitate communication with various members of the health care team, patients, and families.
- Organizational skills to set priorities and efficiently complete assigned work.
- Analytical ability to solve clinical nursing issues and conduct quality improvement research utilization projects.
- Ability to effectively delegate appropriate patient care activities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills appropriate to the patient populations served.
- Physical ability to meet the core job responsibilities in accordance with practice setting demands for the patient populations regularly served.
- Ability to effectively manage stress due to critical issues related to patient care, changing organizational climate and personnel issues.
- Graduate of a state-approved school of nursing, BSN preferred. Candidates who do not have a BSN must be enrolled in a Baccalaureate program within 6 months of hire and must complete their BSN within 36 months of hire
- At least 2 years of infusion experience in an outpatient or hospital setting
- Registration and current RN licensure in the state of MA in good standing required
- current basic life support (BLS) certification required
- Chemotherapy/Biotherapy certification required
- Oncology certification preferred
- Part-time and Full-time roles available
- Shift: 10am-6:30pm