Responsible for all aspects of Human Resources, inclusive of talent acquisition and recruitment. Additionally, the Human Resources Director will be have direct management of Human Resources departmental staff; reports directly to Senior Leadership.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching and counseling staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, quality, and customer service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by forecasting requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing actions plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organizational values.
- Complies with federal, states, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Manage the company’s annual performance review program. Ensure that performance programs support individual, team and agency development.
- Manage the company’s compensation program emphasizing team as well as individual performance. Conduct salary surveys, bench mark jobs, ensure that salaries are comparable with market.
- Oversee all benefits: enrollments, terminations including: medical, dental, disability, life, FSA, COBRA, etc. Respond to employee questions on benefits, work closely with CFO in yearly health benefits renewal and open enrollment administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Masters degree a bonus
- SHRM certification preferred.
- Knowledge of TAM, ATS & performance related HR systems
- 10+ years experience with progressive responsibility in Human Resources functions
- Minimum of 8 years Human Resources experience in a management role