We are seeking an experienced Healthcare Recruiter for our Healthcare Contract Services Team. This Healthcare Recruiter will be responsible for managing the recruitment process from start to finish including the sourcing of candidate profiles, recruitment, qualification, coaching and management of healthcare professionals throughout the placement process with our existing client base. The Healthcare Recruiter is tasked with relationship building and network development with members of the local healthcare market. This individual partners with divisional Account Managers, Credentialing Team, Administrative Staff and fellow Recruiters to support team initiatives in the local healthcare staffing industry, while helping to grow market share and managing independent activity.
- Proactively source, schedule, interview qualified candidates based on healthcare discipline and preferences while maintaining a pipeline of qualified candidates for consideration.
- Ability to use creative sourcing tools and techniques such as; Monster, Indeed, Craigslist, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, to attract potential candidates for our openings.
- Draft and post job descriptions via web and other company resources
- Resume mining using Boolean techniques
- Performing a high volume of outbound calls daily
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates
- Maintain and increase candidate pool according to weekly and monthly goals
- Ability to effectively negotiate pay rates with candidates to effectively close deals
- Build relationships, coach, develop and manage qualified candidates and employees on assignment leading to better communication.
- Effectively communicate a marketable presentation of a qualified candidate for submittal purposes to internal account managers
- Facilitate the hiring process, which includes interviewing/screening candidates, securing proper documentation, coordinating interviews with healthcare facilities, and assist with the credentialing process once offer has been accepted
- Conduct reference checks
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Recruiting experience (preferably prior agency)
- Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred, but not mandatory
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal & written.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to adapt to change and an eagerness to learn & be coached.
- Proven sales experience with the development of new clients into long lasting customers.
- Action and Process oriented
- High Energy with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent judgment, with strong analytical and detail-oriented skills, is essential.
- Cold call experience
- Negotiating skills
- Ability to drive results with a strong competitive drive to be the best.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience prospecting and building a network for new business opportunities and referrals.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently along with the ability to think strategically and creatively.