AP Staffing has a long, successful history of matching top- tier nursing talent with premier healthcare organizations up and down the east coast. From director-level staffing at the nation’s most recognizable medical centers to RN placement in the growing skilled nursing arena, our team understands the importance of providing quality care to the entire patient population.
- Nursing Leadership: CNO/VP Level, Nurse Educators, Team Leaders, Nurse Managers, Directors of Nursing (Quality, Patient Safety, Patient Care, Infection Control, Informatics, Surgical Services, Behavioral Health etc...)
- Registered Nurses: Traveling Nurses, ICU, CCU, Med/Surg, PACU, ER, OR, Oncology, Geriatric, Cardiac, Hemodialysis, Pediatric, Psych, OB/GYN, Labor and Delivery, NICU/PICU, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Quality, Risk, Infection Control, Per Diem Nursing
- Case Management: Discharge Planning, Utilization Review, Appeals, VNA/Homecare/Insurance
- Advanced Practitioners: Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants
Allied Health is often used to describe anything non-nursing and non-business related within a healthcare organization. AP Staffing has 10+ years of experience in the placement of allied health technologists, technicians and therapists.
- Rehabilitation Therapy (In/Outpatient): Physical Therapists (vestibular, women’s health, lymphedema, aquatics), Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Audiologists
- Laboratory Sciences (Clinical/Research): Medical Technologists (MT)/Chem/Hem/ Micro/Histo/BloodBank/Toxicology/Cytology/ Cytogenetics/ Immunology/ Mass Spec), Point of Care, Specimen Processing, Customer Service, Quality Control, Phlebotomy
- Imaging: Ultrasound, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, as well as Diagnostic XRAY, CT, MRI, Echo, and EEG Tech
Two of the fastest growing sectors on the healthcare hiring front are information technology (IT) and business support services. Meaningful use, ACO's, the ICD-10 migration have added to the ever-changing healthcare landscape and created an explosive demand in the IT space.
- Project Management: Clinical and Financial Project Management professionals to operate in a number of different technical environments (Meditech, Epic, Soarian, Allscripts, eGate, Cloverleaf, Openlink etc...)
- Business Support Services: Accounts Receivable, Patient Accounts, Third Party Billing, Coding, Collections
- System/Applications Analysts: Clinical Informatics Analysts, Clinical Applications Analysts, Meditech Systems Analysts, Revenue Cycle Analyst, Applications Analyst, EMR Support/Implementation Specialists, Interface Engine Specialist, Software Engineers, Technical Project Engineers, Interface Analysts , Sr. Applications Analyst, Workflow Analysts
Sometimes, the hiring need is short term, used to cover a maternity or medical leave, say. More often than not, though, it’s needed to handle time sensitive projects/ organizational initiatives. Either way, as budgets tighten, facilities need this flexibility to avoid costly, fully- benefited permanent hires.
- Clinical: Registered Nurses, LPNs, Medical Assistants, CNAs, Case Managers, Social Workers, Phlebotomists, Surgical Technologists, Medical Technologists, Imaging Professionals
- Non-Clinical: Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Medical Secretaries, Patient Accounts Representatives, Accounts Receivable Representatives, Billers, Coders
Corporate Services - Project Management/OnSite
The term ‘healthcare organization’ doesn’t always mean ‘hospital’.
As the business of healthcare continues to flourish, AP Staffing is able to assist smaller organizations build leadership teams, establish hiring plans, conduct compensation surveys and create best hiring practices through our decades of combined industry knowledge and expertise.
For established organizations, AP Staffing has a long standing track record of providing onsite vendor services to manage the hectic pace of temporary staffing operations. We are currently onsite at a local acute care hospital.
Other projects include:
- Executive Search Services
- Human Resources Outsourcing
- Interview Process Consulting
- On-Site, Direct-Hire Recruiting Services
The AP Staffing team can’t wait to partner with you. Call us today at 617.350.5590 to speak with one of our talented consultants.
View all of our current Healthcare openings here .