AP Staffing is a full-service staffing agency that provides comprehensive staffing solutions in Boston and the surrounding areas. Our most valuable resource is our people, and we are looking for a focused, driven, high-energy Recruiter to join our team!
The Recruiter in our Business Services Contract Division is a high-volume Recruiter responsible for filling temporary job orders with qualified applicants in a professional and timely manner. The ideal candidate will have full-cycle recruiting experience, with a proven track record of achieving goals.
Do you have an outgoing personality with strong organizational and customer service skills?
Are you able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment?
Are you a team player, focused, driven and determined to succeed?
Does this sound like you? Read More…
- Develop creative sourcing strategies and leverage resources to recruit high caliber candidates through online social networking, job boards, community recruitment, and professional networking.
- Maintain balance of job orders and qualified candidates.
- Interview and assess candidates’ qualifications through a combination of behavioral interviews and competency based evaluations.
- Develop a pipeline of candidates to meet clients’ current and future needs, while actively and pro-actively submitting highly marketable candidates to appropriate firms.
- Facilitate interviews between the candidate and client, including candidate preparation and client briefings. Conducts debrief with candidate following interviews.
- Facilitate AP and client specific hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Responsible for screening work history, personal references, credentials, and education.
- Manage relationships with candidates for current and future career opportunities.
- Schedules all initial and follow up meetings, and when possible and/or necessary, be present to ensure successful placement of candidates.
- Maintain and update thorough, accurate, and compliant documentation of all client and candidate communications via eRecruit.
- Conduct quality calls to clients and associates to ensure satisfaction is met on both ends.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of staffing experience, preferred
- Previous experience in account management/process management
- Proven track record of production as a staff recruiter/account manager
Sound great? We want to hear from you!
Join the team! We are committed to the professional growth and development of our employees and invest in resources and training to give you the opportunity to thrive and the tools to succeed. If you want to work with a great group of people submit your resume at apstaffing.com!