Are you looking to break into the BioTech Industry? Does a versatile and ever-changing position spark your interest? Do you pride yourself on your exceptional communication skills? Are you looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-known and reputable organization If yes, then you would be an exceptional addition to the Customer Service Representative Team and Apply now to start your journey!
- Provide customers a high level of service with regards to all inquiries, orders and shipments
- Respond to all customer contacts promptly, efficiently and accurately
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Assist clients and medical staff throughout the life cycle of the process
- Showcase the ability to successfully resolve customer issues including order discrepancies, complaints, billing and shipping issues
- Assure quality, integrity and accuracy of client information including review, processing, and data entry
- Willing to provide Front Desk coverage (as needed)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service and/or contact center (consumer market)
- Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and phone skills.
- Must be highly reliable and motivated to excel
- The company is NOT publicly accessible, access to a vehicle is required